- Infant – 6 weeks to 12 months
- Toddler – 12 – 24 months
- Spanish Immersion Preschool
- Afterschool/School Age
- Summer Camp
- Baby Signs
- Baby Yoga
6:30 am – 6:00 pm
School Pickup LocationsCheck back soon for a full listing of local school transportation.
When will the center open?
Construction on the center began in fall 2018, with an anticipated completion date of spring 2019. Registration will begin in January 2019 for Auburn University and Research Park tenant employees.
Is the center only open to Auburn University Employees?
No, Big Blue Marble Academy is open to the public, with enrollment priority given to benefit-eligible, full-time Auburn University employees and tenants of the Research Park.
Is this a benefit for Auburn University employees?
No, Big Blue Marble Academy is privately owned and operated.
How do I register?
Auburn University full-time employees will be given priority registration. A non-refundable registration fee will be required. Once a child is accepted for enrollment, the registration fee will be applied to the child’s enrollment fee.
- Children are placed on the waiting list according to the date of application.
- Waiting list priority will be given to University employees, tenants of the Auburn Research Park and enrolled siblings.
- Big Blue Marble Academy cannot guarantee or predict a child’s start-date at the time of application.
- To be placed on the waiting list, expectant parents must have a projected due date confirmed by a doctor.
- Registration to the general public will open closer to the center opening date. More information will be provided soon.