- Infant – 6 weeks to 12 months
- Toddler – 12 – 24 months
- Spanish Immersion Preschool
- Afterschool/School Age
- Summer Camp
- Baby Signs
- Baby Yoga
6:30 am – 6:00 pm
School Pickup Locations
- Auburn Early Education Center
- Cary Woods Elementary
- Dean Road Elementary
- Richland Elementary
- Creekside Elementary
- Pick Elementary
- Ogletree Elementary
- Wrights Mill Elementary
- Yarbrough Elementary
Lynn Nelson has worked in childcare for over 20 years serving as a toddler and Pre-K teacher before becoming a director. She has an AAS in Early Childhood Development. She loves her job and the interactions with the staff and parents. Lynn has been married for 23 years and has two sons, Josh and Dylan. In her free time she enjoys hanging out with friends and family and watching Auburn football.
Is the center only open to Auburn University Employees?
No, Big Blue Marble Academy is open to the public, with enrollment priority given to benefit-eligible, full-time Auburn University employees and tenants of the Research Park.
Is this a benefit for Auburn University employees?
No, Big Blue Marble Academy is privately owned and operated.
How do I register?
Auburn University full-time employees will be given priority registration. A non-refundable registration fee will be required. Once a child is accepted for enrollment, the registration fee will be applied to the child’s enrollment fee.
- Children are placed on the waiting list according to the date of application.
- Waiting list priority will be given to University employees, tenants of the Auburn Research Park and enrolled siblings.
- Big Blue Marble Academy cannot guarantee or predict a child’s start-date at the time of application.
- To be placed on the waiting list, expectant parents must have a projected due date confirmed by a doctor.