Before / After School
We offer before school and after school care at most of our locations. As a part of our before school program, children may be dropped off in the morning and we will provide breakfast before transporting or transitioning them to school or one of our onsite school age or state PreK programs. Please call your center to see which local elementary schools we provide transportation to.
Our after school program, Passport to Adventure Club, offers children ages 5-12 the opportunity to explore foreign languages and cultures and embrace diversity on a deeper level.
Each week, students have the opportunity to explore “Destinations”, each with its own focus.
In this program, students can expect:
- The opportunity to explore the creative arts through Destination Imagination
- The opportunity to explore technology through Destination Learning
- Outdoor time and team activities through Destination Team Nation
- Creative projects related to the country of the month and a fun, engaging weekly language lesson
- Homework assistance
- Additional enrichment activities such as soccer, dance, music or gymnastics, depending on participation and final approval from the school
We offer a range of activities across age ranges from structured exploration of different cultures and destinations, to supervised play and games, to more independent play and homework for the older students.
We provide local after school pick up at most locations. Please call your center to see which local elementary schools we provide transportation from.
Lexington, SC – Lexington School District One On-site After School Programs
We also offer our Passport to Adventure Club program on-site at four Lexington area schools:
- Gilbert Elementary
- New Providence Elementary
- Oak Grove Elementary
- (New) Centerville Elementary